Five For Friday on Saturday

Why is May always a CRAZY month!?!  I can't keep up with stuff, running in all directions, and just ready for summer vacation!  I finally found a moment to write a blog post and hopefully start another :)

fiveforfriday
Doodle Bugs Teaching
1. Teacher Appreciation Week.  I {Heart} my Mt. Dew!

2. Honestly, Field Day is not my favorite day.  Thankfully this year's was on a nice cool day :)

3. I was able to spend time with my boys at their school's for their Mommy Ice Cream Social and Mommy Breakfast. 
4. Pinterest to the Rescue!  I used Crayola Fabric Markers, scrap fabric, hot glue gun, and electrical take to make my son's Humpty Dumpty costume for school.  I {Heart} how it turned out!

5. I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day with your children, mothers, and grandmothers, you never know how much time you may have.


8 comments

  1. Sending prayers up for your family. Happy Mother's Day...your boys are precious. I have 2 boys as well. ;)
    Brandee @ Creating Lifelong Learners

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Happy Mother's day to you! Those pictures are so precious.
    2. I also got news about cancer this week. My sister-in-law was just diagnosed with breast cancer. My prayers are with you and your family for your grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Humpty Dumpty outfit is AWESOME! Happy Mother's Day to you - sending some prayers up for your family!

    ~Alyssa @ Mrs. Absher's All-Stars
    http://absherallstars.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your son's Humpty Dumpty outfit! Praying for your grandmother and your family in this hard time!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing your grandmother well! Field day is coming up for us soon too!
    Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a little jealous that you got to make the Mother's Day celebrations with your boys. I missed out this year, but they are making up for it at home with Daddy!

    Praying for you and your family! That has to be so hard.

    Take care,
    Jenny
    Suntans and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good wishes for your grandmother. I don't mind Field Day either, except this year they've decided to do it at the end of May...in Texas. It's going to be sooo hot! Love that your kiddos brought you Mountain Dew-that is too sweet!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jess

    I've just read about your Grandmother. I'm so sorry to hear that. I've actually just arrived at my parents house because my Grandad recently had the same thing happen :( Cancer has got to be one of the world's most horrible destructive evils. My thoughts are with you and your family

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top